Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

How to Know You Have a Marketable Idea

Saturday, May 23, 2009 By

"I want to know who was sitting around one day and thought, 'Let's take tiny plastic pets and put them in tiny pink cages and sell it as The Littlest Pet Shop,'" I rambled to Lindsey, a nice, quiet girl I hardly know. By the end of our chaperonning duties at this tween birthday party, she will probably know my bra size and least favorite foods. I will probably still only know her name. That thought does little to shut me up.

"Well, everything smaller is cuter, I guess," she comments, mildly.

"Right. Little ax murderers..."

"Oh, in a My Little Maximum Security Prison?" she smiles.

Oh. Well. I couldn't have said it weirder myself.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment