Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Emerson Says...

AUGUSTA, GA. - I was trying to get laundry moved over and dinner completed, and in the meantime, Emmie climbed on top of the washer when my back was turned.

"Emmie! How did you get up there?!" I laughed. Really, the thing is twice as tall as she is!

Emmie gave me a fierce look and raised both fists in the air: "I YAM 'TERNAL THUNDERRRRR!" she roared.

Um, what?

"You're turtle thunder?" I asked, uncertain what she'd just bellowed so triumphantly.

"NOOOO!!!! I YAM 'TERNAL THUNDERRRR!"

"You're eternal thunder?" I asked, amused.

"YEEESSSS!" she yelled.

"Okay. Well, Eternal Thunder needs to get down off the washer, please." I said.

"NOO! I YAM ALL POWER!"

"Well, All Power, you're about to get a time-out." I grinned, my hand on my hip. She giggled.

"Okay, mama. Sowwy."

"That's alright. If you'll just go charge daddy's razor so I can use it on my legs, All Power, I'd appreciate it."

0 comments :

Post a Comment