Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Y'all Know I Likes Me Some Free Stuff

AUGUSTA, GA. - Let's be honest: jobs in print media that pay well are few and far between... and they certainly are hard to find in this town. My job is great and pays fairly, but it would be irresponsible of me not to budget wisely. One of the things I do is shop online to save gas. But that's not good if you get eaten up by shipping costs. There are some sites out there that give out free codes for shipping or discounts, but the best one I've found for online shopping coupons is coupon chief.com. There! I give you my secret! But for those of us who love to shop the variety at amazon.com, the clearance racks at Target and Old Navy, the high quality kitchen gear at Sur la Table, the electronics at Best Buy (dang, do I need a new keyboard), the super coolness that is Urban Outfitters... this place has the best deals! Free shipping, percent-off and special sales. Seriously, for amazon deals, Target sales, Old Navy discounts, Sur la Table steals and Best Buy bargains, couponchief.com is the place to start. See how I got out my thesaurus for that? Yeah. That's how come I get paid to write for a living. I knows me some words.



0 comments :

Post a Comment