Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Touch Me I'm Dick


A.C. is reading part of a Pete Redmond story.
"... and again, to our readers, you can only have a fish cleaning station next to your house if you have starred in 'The Deadliest Catch.' Otherwise, no."
(laughs all around)

"Oh, my dad loves 'The Deadliest Catch,'" I say.
"Jim does, too," A.C. said, with wonder.
"Why?" I plead.
"I don't know."
"Why you wanna see people die? What's wrong with boys?" I bed.
"I don't know. C.P.? What's wrong with boys?" she asks.
He doesn't even raise his head from the keyboard: "Penis."

He'll make an excellent husband one day. He already knows the right answers.

3 comments :

  1. Corey looks just like Matt Dillon in "Singles"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice mudhoney reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete