Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 28, 2014

How to get rich and famous

Monday, July 28, 2014 By


AUGUSTA, GA. - So I got a lot of private responses to my blog post about dyscalculia. My mother sent an email that was as loving and supportive as she always is, and some other folks sent private messages detailing similar struggles:

     E.J. (who struggles with math): "Is that honestly, really a thing? Because...wow. That could honestly explain a lot."

     Me: "Oh, no. It's an elaborate joke I played on all my math teachers and my GPA since fifth grade."

     E.J.: "I just wish I could blame something..."

     Me: "Don't fret, E.J.! There is a disorder out there just waiting for you! All you need is an enterprising PhD candidate with ties to the pharmaceutical industry!"





0 comments :

Post a Comment