Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I Don't Want to Sound Paranoid, Really... But...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 By , 5 comments


Scott and I have recently come across some information that leads us to believe that Arnold Vann - husband of Michelle Vann, mother of the little boy made to scrub a toilet that his teacher believed he had urinated on (not in) - has been inside our apartment when we were not at home. His wife, in a public chat room, made comments about the interior of our apartment that were, unfortunately, accurate. Yes, we do a very poor job of putting away our clothes, and we do tend to let the laundry pile up until we can't find the dog anymore.

Oddly enough, shortly after the whole issue with Austin Rhodes calling (or perhaps not calling; no one records Austins shows for posterity, so I guess we'll never really know) Ms. Vann a "media whore" for putting the child in question on television about the incident, Mr. Vann suddenly (and, hopefully, coincidentally) replaced the mail carrier who had been our cheerful, chatty friend for two years. There hadn't been any change in delivery quality, so I stopped worrying about a year ago. But here I am at 2:15 a.m., pacing the floors and worrying (I realize that this time would be better used to do laundry), checking and rechecking the locks on our doors, and making a mental note to replace all of the deadbolts and doorhandles.

I don't understand how people can be this way, especially since the person with whom they're actually angry is Austin Rhodes, and not Scott Hudson. But I guess they can't get to Austin, and they've decided that Scott is "Austin's boy," his "lap dog," his "guard dog," and have accused the radio station of using Scott to do Austin's bidding to do them some kind of harm.

God, how I hate Scott's job.

Point being this: I'm filing a complaint with the postmaster and we're looking to move (again). If anyone knows of affordable, 2 BR rental property, please let me know. And if anything happens to anyone in our family that is even slightly out of the ordinary, I hope that you can draw reasonable conclusions as to whom to question.

Yes, I'm that rattled... and maybe that tired, too. But mostly I'm that angry. I'd like to blame them, in the way they're blaming Scott and taking pleasure in taunting him for no reason. "Sit, Austin's boy. Stay, Austin's boy. Good dog." It's verbally malicious, which gives me some indication as to how mentally malicious they really feel, considering that people rarely act out the full force of their anger. Something holds them back.

Hopefully, that something is the inherent goodness I hope to find in everyone. But, seeing as how they have intentionally drawn a lot of attention to themselves, and that they already have one son in the federal penitentiary, I imagine the only thing holding them back is getting caught.

Although I've hated it for every second it's been in this house, right now I'm taking some comfort in the firearm that Scott brought home. If it's not loaded, I wouldn't know how to load it. And even if I did, I'd probably never be able to find the safety.

But I could at least throw it at them. That always works in the movies, right?

5 comments :

  1. The house next to us is for rent.

    But then you'd be our neighbors, and there'd be constant pet duty.

    I said "duty."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you for laundry duty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I'm worried. I'm baroness. At the moment, I cannot remember where I actually saw my name involved in this mess. I'm researching this Brother X stuff again, too. I may have to repost this note somewhere else. I just found out about this today, 1/16/08 during the unusual weather (snow, sleet, ice).

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get the information that makes you think the man was in your house? what was the information?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stacy
    Funny I came across your big story of your allegations of a federal worker and Army Veteran of 20 years breaking in to your home. I have this to say to you. I am Michelle Vann and would invite to come to my home anytime to borrow a vaccum cleaner any time Ms. Nasty. You are a big LIAR and obviously suffering from some sort of pyschosocail desease. First and foremost lets clarify some of your lies and delusions. My husband is 50 years old and has many physical disabilities that he could not even physical do such a thing nor has even committed a crime in his life time. Obviously you haven't spoken much to your buddy Austin who can tell you from our depositions with him that we make more money than you and your husband and probally entire trailer trash family. Have you seen our home? What we get out of breaking into your home crazy lady?? Please stop telling people that my husband route has been changed as a result of your wasteful efforts. It has not. Arnold route has never been changed. Stop your lying. Your a big fake! We have never been questioned by any goverment agency or official about anything concerning your delusions. The police the DA has not question us about any of your delusions. So please stop your lies. NO one is interested in your dirty filthy dog house which is the size of my garage. What a joke. You and others like your type nothing better to do than look for any way to seek attention and jump on Austin's band wagon. I dont understand how Tom Grant puts up with you guys. The paper is turning into a paper of lies rather that one the represents real truth of and for the people. You are just like your husband and live under the foot of those you are trying to desperately to seek favor from. Our family is doing quite well since you seem to show such interest in my children. NO one is perfect not even you missy. Yes my son is in prison doing well and taking college courses, and you should get on with your pathetic life and produce some factual info and feel free to entertain with truth instead of lies. By the way if you have any doubt if my husband is my youngest son biological father, let me make it clear I have nothing to hide. Arnold Vann is his biological father. Lady you are need not only a mop for your nasty house but one for your mouth. You keep this up and I will sue you for slander. This is not a vain threat you are doing alot of lying and and nonfactaul postings. Produce your facts. Bring it on.



    Sincerly
    Michelle Vann
    Evans, GA

    ReplyDelete