Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You people do not appreciate me nearly enough

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 By No comments

Emerson and I were walking across the Georgia Health Sciences University campus, chatting, on the way to my car. She's in a goofy mood and repeatedly head-butts me in the butt.

"Doodle, cut it out. You're bruising my bootie!"

She laughs. "Okay, mama. Wull, tell me a story, then."

"Okay.... how about a joke? Knock-knock."

"Who's der?"

"Impatient cow."

"Impatient -" "MOOO!"

She stops and shakes her head at me, with a wry grin. "Tomorrow? Bring a better joke."

Damn!

"Hey, that was a good joke!" I protest.

"No," she giggles.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, it was."

"Wull, maybe a little bit funny."

"Yes."

"Okay, it was pretty good."

"Well, thanks so much."

0 comments :

Post a Comment