Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Who's getting rich quick? (Not this girl)

Friday, February 17, 2012 By

"Okay, I have this. Million dollar idea," I burst into Allison's office. I am all Kramer up in this joint.

We are always sharing our genius inventions. One day, we will actually have one. But then I'll get distracted by shiny and evil genius Channing Sherman will overhear me and run with it, waving goodbye to us as he sails away in a boat made entirely out of money.

"Okay, let's hear it," Allison says.

"Chocolate. Salad."

"... How... How would that work, exactly?"

"I have no idea. But if we can invent it, we are set."

She is not impressed with this idea. Chocolate and salad are two things that people generally don't think of as going together but if we can somehow satisfy chocolate cravings with a healthy salad...! Besides, the juxtaposition is what's genius about it! It's unexpected! Right? RIGHT??

Alright, fine, haters! What are YOUR genius ideas?



0 comments :

Post a Comment