Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Coolness Factor goes to eleven

Monday, February 14, 2011 By

Caribbean salmon with black beans


An email I received:

Hi Stacey -

I just wanted to let you know that we’re planning to feature your recipe in our April/May issue. It sounds and looks delicious! I’ll be in touch if we have any questions, but thanks again for submitting this recipe (which we also plan to include in our community cookbook).

Best,

Amy Palanjian
Deputy Editor
ReadyMade

Holy crap, you guys! I got this e-mail on the same day I was to cook this recipe on my sweet friend's cooking show on Atlantic Broadband cable. Eileen - best known as Madjon to her fans - hosts the show and asked me to come on and cook after listening to me crow about my creations on Facebook. Mama always said not to brag but, hey, sometimes it's fun and productive! And if Miss Eileen and my 6-year-old think I can cook something, well, I don't need ReadyMade Magazine to validate it.

(Haha, just kidding, ReadyMade... call me any time!)


0 comments :

Post a Comment