Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Shows what I know (...nuthin')

Monday, January 10, 2011 By

About five years ago, Scott brought home a copy of an Eddie Murphy movie called "Daddy Day Care." It appealed to him because he was a stay-at-home dad while finishing his degree.

And it was kind of cute. Laid-off guy finds joy in life with munchkins. Hijinks galore.

About mid-film, there's a scene with a band playing at a fundraiser. I found myself singing the chorus repeatedly, and grew irritated. "Stupid marketing people," I thought. "Always with the catchy songs inside movies just to sell more products!"



Ha ha... well, as most of you already know, it's actually quite a famous song that I had somehow, previously, never heard. Stupid.


0 comments :

Post a Comment