Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Maybe fer zombie killin'

Monday, January 24, 2011 By

Email from former boss: Are you looking for an automatic compression hose, by any chance? If you're not, you have a weird former fan who likes sending you metal hoses through the mail. :) We have it if you are looking for it.

Reply from me: DUDE! I've been looking for that! I must have put in the wrong shipping address. Did you also get my chainsaw?

FB: No. But we have your cement mixer here. :)

Seriously, someone mailed me a package of things resembling the item below - and I have no idea why.


What am I supposed to do with these? And why does the sender think I would know? And why would my former boss think that I was being serious? Because she totally thought I had ordered me some hoses.

Mostly disturbingly, why would she not worry about someone putting a chainsaw in my hands? That's just betraying the public safety, right there. The only way it could get more dangerous is if they gave me a chainsaw and then let me drive.



0 comments :

Post a Comment