Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Smarty Boyfriend

Boyfriend and I were talking about when we first met. I wasn't sure if he was asking me out as a date or not. Apparently, he wasn't. It was some weird pre-date screening process. Good thing for me that I passed, but poor Boyfriend.

Boyfriend: I thought about planning a few things to say, but decided to be spontaneous. But I remember you asked me: “So, what made you decided to become a librarian?’ And I thought to myself: ‘She put some thought into this.’
Me (slightly less embarrassed than a level that would bring on instant death): I did!
Trey: I could tell.
Me: Crap.

I had some idea in my head that I was all Barry White about it, but when have I ever accomplished that?

0 comments :

Post a Comment