Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Anyone have doggie diapers? For real?

Monday, July 11, 2011 By

A puppy showed up in my front yard. Emmie and I were on our way out the door to meet my parents for lunch in Greenesboro, and there it was. So cute, so tiny, so sweet.

So right when we had to leave.

But I couldn't leave it there. It was obviously tired and hungry.

We took it inside and gave it water and lunch meat, acclimating it to the house before setting food and water in the bathroom for it. We took up the rugs and closed the puppy in the tiled room, knowing I'd have something to clean up when I got back.

Yep. Just a little something...

WRONG.

"It was everywhere!" I told Alice. "This dog is obviously sick, and completely lacking the instinct to stay away from its own poop."

Alice cackled into the phone.

"No, really, it's like it ran around pooping, and then walked in it. There were little poop footprints all over the place!" I said.

Alice gasped from laughing: "Why does this stuff always happen to you?"

"I have no idea."

But wook at dis wittle face... could you be mad?

1 comments :

  1. It happens to YOU because no one else would write so deliciously about it :-)

    ReplyDelete