Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, June 24, 2011

Jesus built her hotrod, too.

Friday, June 24, 2011 By


M.A.: "[Son] is doing Vacation Bible School this week, and the theme is The Big Apple, as in New York City. But all he's gotten out of it is 'Jesus loves to eat apples.'"
Me: "At least it's not 'Jesus loves to eat brains.'"
M.A.: "He's attending another church's VBS next month, and the theme is The Gold Rush. I don't know what he's going to get out of that."
Me: "Jesus loves to sport bling?"
M.A.: "That, or 'Jesus is a Gold Digger.' LMAO!"
Me: "Hey, I ain't sayin' he a gold digger/But he ain't messin' wit no broke sinners."
M.A.: "I pray they DO play that. Like, I will seriously reconsider my religious commitment if that song shows up at this church's VBS."

0 comments :

Post a Comment