Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Aloysius Snuffleupagus at Your Service

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 By

A co-worker appeared in my doorway, with a grin on her face: "I sent a friend of mine a link to your snake story, and he didn't believe that I really know you."

"... like, I'm a mystical being?"

"Like, he thought your blog was too cool for me to know you. I was like, 'No, really, she's a co-worker! She's right down the hall!' I thought you'd get a kick out of that."

I do get a kick out of it. Mainly because people who actually know me? Like this co-worker, who is willowy and beautiful and classy? Not so impressed! LOL! So, thanks, blogosphere, for granting me the cool points I never had. Imaginary friends never leave you.

Update: My blog readership is up 28,200% this month according to Google Analytics. I didn't even think that was a real number.


0 comments :

Post a Comment