Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Because it's her world, we just live in it

Sunday, November 07, 2010 By No comments

Emmie is crying right now.

"But why is it in ATLANTAAAAAA," she wails.

I can't answer her, because I'm trying to keep my laughter to myself. It's a ridiculous outburst brought on by a weekend of art openings, late-night movies, all-day Putt-Putt adventures, and the confusion of daylight savings.

"I jus' want dem to build oooooooonnnnne," she continues to cry.

What is this outburst over? A theme park? A zoo? An aquarium? No. It's over a sushi buffet.

"'Cause I really, really like da octopuuuuuuss!" she wails.

Because that's what all normal 5-year-olds are craving these days.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment