Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I just... and... help

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 By

I walked through the darkened house with a cup of lemonade. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed an eerie green glow.

Paging Agent Mulder. Is the truth in my living room?

"Hey, Scott, what's this green thing?" I call, doing the wife thing where, even as I ask, I'm already investigating.

A white plastic rectangle is plugged into a wall outlet. Scott shuffles in as I pull it out, examine it, and break into giggles.

"That's an air freshener," he says.

I wave it as I laugh: "No-ho, it's not!"

"What is it?"

"It's a power adapter for a USB outlet," I laugh.

"But... It glows," he says, helplessly.

I just laugh harder.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment