Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Girl is SERIOUS About Those Shoes...

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 By

Emmie's got a frown on her face, and a far-away look in her eyes.

"What's up, Doodle?"

"I was just imagination that I was on the ribber an' a lady use her powers to steal my Skechers," she said, brow crinkled.

I choke back a laugh. "Um... okay..."

"NO. Dat would NOT be okay. I would bam her," she says, eyebrows scrunched forward over her eyes.

 Skechers Little Kid/Big Kid D'Lish High-Top Sneaker,White/Turquoise/Pink,5.5 M US Big Kid
It seems that someone has inherited her mother's love of shoes. She talked her Nona into buying these $45 beauties, and wears them with everything. She's not allowed to grow out of them until the end of the school year.



0 comments :

Post a Comment