Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Culture Club

This is so weird. I've been hit with a culture clash I wasn't aware existed. It seems this is three years old, and has even been a clue on Jeopardy.

Lolcats 4 Leroy:

lolcats and funny pictures
moarfunny pictures

Does u unnerstan lolcat? I don'!

Jeopardy loves Leroy:


Do you get this clue? I'd have been able to guess the answer, because I've heard of the game. But it seems there's a whole World of Warcraft culture (or WoW culture). Let me introduce you to one of its heroes: Leroy Jenkins.

The Origin of Species:


Did you hear his battle cry? Yes. It is his name. And now they are all dead.
But wait: their memories live on.

Leroy Jenkins in the elevator:


Leroy Jenkins in a meeting:


Leroy Jenkins at the Black Gates:


Leroy Jenkins as Han Solo:


They even interviewed him as a celebrity on... uh... something. I bet this was the, like, in-hotel, closed-circuit TV station at the convention.

Interview with Leroy Jenkins:

0 comments :

Post a Comment