Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, November 09, 2007

Concerned Parents, This Way

Friday, November 09, 2007 By No comments

A.C.: "Did you hear about the toys made of GHB?"
Me: "Oh, yeah. That's insane!"
A.C.: "How does that happen?"
Me: "I don't know."
A.W.: "Are y'all talking about those beads?"
Me: "Yeah."
A.C.: "They're supposed to be these hot items for Christmas, too!"
Me: "They're a stupid toy. I saw a commercial for them when I was at my parents house and I thought, 'That's just dumb.'"
A.C.: "Yeah."
Me: "I'm only going to let Emerson play with sticks."
(laugh)
Me: "And rocks. Rocks and sticks. And then she can join Hamas."

Look! They're still for sale!:
Here
Here
Here
Here

What, exactly, does "RECALL" mean to these people?

0 comments :

Post a Comment