Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Name-Calling

Saturday, January 06, 2007 By 1 comment

It's Saturday morning and we're carrying Emerson's breakfast to her little table and chair - peanut butter and honey sandwich, as she requested - and we pass the open bedroom door where Scott is pulling on his socks.

"Cock!" Emerson exclaims as she points, then toddles on.
"Hey... don't call your father names like that," I laugh.
"She didn't! She was saying 'sock!'" Scott insists, as he puts on his shoes.
"I don't know, Scott. I think she's smarter than that."

1 comments :

  1. Heehee! I heard from Aubrey...I told her she should join Blogspot so we can keep up w/ the Bryantses. And l'il Liam's a Scorpio, so he ought to be a lot of fun in just a few months.

    "Sss...cock." Gotta love it.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete