Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

We're Serious Journalists

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 By , No comments

INTEROFFICE MEMO

Hey guys,

I'm going to be taking over the ordering of office supplies. I'm placing an order at the end of the day today. After today, I'll be placing an order on the first Friday of every month. We will not be ordering multiple times during the month because there is no reason to pay shipping prices multiple times. Let me know what you need for today's order. I've also organized the supply closet so we can better keep up with what we have. Please help keep it straight. You will have a crazy woman on your hands if it gets back in the shape it was in.

thanks, N.

RESPONSE

N. - Here's my list:

Furniture for the empty vault
Money for the empty vault
Chocolate
Coffee
Diet Coke
Tampons
Liquor
Weed
Glue (for sniffing)
Leather
Firearms
A monkey

RESPONSE TO RESPONSE

I'm sorry, but Office Depot is all out of these items at the present time. Please check back later.

Thanks, N.

0 comments :

Post a Comment