Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

It's 3 a.m., he must be lonely.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004 By , No comments

Me (groggily): Hello?

Chris: You said I could call whenever.
Me: Mmmhmm.
Chris: Are you sure about this?
Me: Mmmhmm.
Chris: I think that we can work through our problems.

Really? Are you going to stop trying to convert me to your particular brand of religion? Are you going to get off your stupid Everquest game every once in awhile? Are you going to stop assuming that I'm irrational because I have a uterus? Will you support me while I get my masters, and then my doctorate? I think the answers to all of these question is "No." Therefore, we can't work through our problems. They are ALL deal-breakers.

Me: I don't think so, Chris.
Chris: I think we can. Just think about it.
Me: 'kay.
Chris: Get some sleep.
Me: 'kay

Chris: I love you.
Me: Mmmhmmm.
Chris: Okay.
Me: 'night.
Chris: Goodnight.
*Click*

0 comments :

Post a Comment