Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, March 20, 2015

I adore these people

Friday, March 20, 2015 By

AUGUSTA, GA. - I requested information about a marketing strategy. This was our conversation - some of which has been summarized. My some of which. Because I am incapable of asking a question that has less than 250 words in it. 

Me: "So, are we doing this as a solely internal strategy, or can we push this out?" (See? Nicely summarized. But it's not what I said in a long, rambling voice mail message.)

E: "UUHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Me: "I don't know what that means."

E: "​So, just look at it like this. You, me, and T. are sitting in a room. You ask the question you asked. That is our response."

Me: "T. would never say that. T. would have a five-page research paper explaining the strategy."

E: "​The T. across the hall from me?"

Me: "Yes, that T. LOL. Who can bean you with her stapler from where she sits."

E: "And to think I just moved my computer screens -- I no longer have cover."

Me: "That was foolish. You ALWAYS have to have cover. Marketing 101. CYA. Or, at least, CYF. (cover your face)."


0 comments :

Post a Comment