Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Her investments can sometimes stagnate

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 By


AUGUSTA, GA. - Emerson's digestive issues are a constant source of conversation in my household. Bohr and Einstein we are not. But she was born with digestive issues, and was recently very sick, so it's necessary to "monitor her output."

However, I might be too comfortable with this aspect of motherhood. She took a bathroom break at Costco that stretched longer than is normal. So I checked on her, because MOMS ARE AWESOME.

"Em?" I called.

"Yeah?" she answered from behind a closed stall.

"How's the poop going, Doodle?" I asked.

"Mom! Ugh! Can you please not ask me about my poo in public bathroom?"

"Okay, sorry.  ...   ...  How's your stock portfolio, Em? Making some good investments?"

"STOP IT, MOM."

1 comments :

  1. So totally know how this is (my hubby has Celiac), and you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete