Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, January 23, 2015

Sleepovers haven't changed much since I was 10-years-old

Friday, January 23, 2015 By

AUGUSTA, GA. - This is how we roll on a Saturday night. Wii nunchuck microphones, jumping on the furniture, singing at the top of our lungs, just glad to be alive in this world. I love, love, love these kids. Especially that blond girl in the pink shirt. :-)


 
Saturday sleepover from Stacey McGowen Hudson on Vimeo.


FYI, YouTube won't make this video visible, because apparently three little kids running around lip syncing to Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" does not - according to the copyright owner - fall under the protection of a nonprofit, personal use production of parody or commentary, that will have no effect on the copyright owner's ability to capitalize on the original work or protect its integrity. Chew on that for a moment: Three tweens acting silly in the comfort of my home threatens Taylor Swift's multi-million-dollar empire. I disputed the ruling, but they rejected my argument. Oh, well. There are other places besides YouTube.

Also, I own too much crap. I'll be clearing out some stuff really soon.

0 comments :

Post a Comment