Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, January 26, 2015

I think we all know how this is going to turn out

Monday, January 26, 2015 By

AUGUSTA, GA. - My dryer broke, and I borrowed some tools to fix it. It spins and blows air, but it doesn't get hot. I think it's the thermostat, but I'm relying on Dr. Internet, so who knows?

So I'm talking about with R.H., and explaining that 1) I don't know what the heck I'm doing; and 2) here's what I know about what I'm supposed to be doing, and he interrupts me.

R.H.: "Can't you just get some of those Hot Hands packets and throw them in the dryer with your clothes?"

Me: "Well, for that matter, I could just heat some rocks in the oven and throw them in with my clothes, but I think things should work as they're supposed to, so I'm not going to do that. I'm going to fix my damn dryer."

Or... I'm going to at least try. I'm expecting there to be at least one injury. Stay tuned.

0 comments :

Post a Comment