Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Here We Come a-Shivering

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 By

It's Christmas shopping time! And it was so cold this morning that, as Emmie said, "I'm almost cold to death!"

I forgot that I needed to buy new gloves this year. So I'm glad my heater defrosted my hands from the steering wheel before I got to work. That would have been awkward.

I saw these hand warmers at a convenience store the other day, and almost picked one up. I wish I had, but knowing me, if I prepared that well, I'd probably then wander off and forget my hands.

Oh, did I mention that I forgot to wear socks? What is wrong with me? Who forgets to put on socks in the winter?! Hi, that would be me. Luckily, the same company also makes foot warmers. It's much harder to forget to put on feet. Falling down tends to remind one.

So I know what I'm putting in stockings this year: hand warmers and foot warmers, in case someone else in my family is as forgetful as I am.

But if anyone is making me a stocking, I'd like the hotness on burton.com. I'll let you decide what hotness I'm talking about. But, just so you know, I don't snowboard.

0 comments :

Post a Comment