Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Waiting...

Sunday, April 04, 2010 By

Augusta, Ga. - My sister, Kelli, and I are having a "don'tcha hate it when" conversation.

"I - ooh! I know!" she says, as we lounge on the bed. "How about the new 'who' when people mean 'what'?"

"I don't know that one," I admit.

"Yeah, like someone called the restaurant to ask what was on the menu that night. I was rattling off the specials: 'lobster and polenta sticks,' and he goes 'who?'"

"What?!" I laugh.

"Exactly. And I didn't know what he meant. Who? I wasn't talking about anyone. So it was all 'Who's on First,' with him saying 'Who?' and me saying 'What?'"

I'm laughing so hard right now. I know the challenges of customer service.

"So finally, I go through the specials one more time, I get to the lobster-polenta sticks, and again he goes, 'Who?' I was like, 'That's MISTER Lobster-Polenta Sticks to you, sir.'"


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment