Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Food Was Great! The Service...

Thursday, April 01, 2010 By

Augusta, Ga. - A new restaurant on Washington Rd has great food - Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, American, and Middle Eastern, all under one roof. And the creamy chicken with olives is to die.

But the service is a little over-attentive. After at least 10 table checks by our server - not to mention several from the rest of the serving team, I feeling a little frazzled. Every story someone tried to tell went unfinished. Not to mention that they couldn't answer our questions about the food.

Still, at the end of our meal, I gave it one more try and asked the server what the chicken-and-olive dish was called.

"Um... where'd you get it?" She asked.

I couldn't resist, and pointed out the window at the doughnut shop. "Next door," I answered.

I'll be back to eat there when I return from vacation. The food - channa masala, kebabs, naan, lentil soup, and some other stuff I didn't get to try - was really good. But I think I'll specify with the server how frequently she need check on me. And I'll just Google my questions later.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment