Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Pledge of Allegiance, according to a Five-Year-Old

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 By

Emmie says:

I plujaleegence
To da flag
Ub da uninestaysubamerica
And toodarepuggic
For witches dance
One nation
Under God
Inndebissabull
Wif ladies in just a bra

 "Mama, why da witches dancing? Do dey lub America, too?"

*snicker* "Yes, honey, I think they do."

"Oh. Das cool... Why you laffeend?!" she yelled, angry that I would even dare.

"Um..." *snicker*

"Stop laffeend, mama!"

"I'm sorry, honey."

"Seriullsly, mama. Why you laffeend?"

"I was just surprised that you didn't ask about the ladies in just a bra."

"Maybe dey getting dressed for da witches' dance... MAMA! WHY YOU LAFFEEND AT ME?!?!"

Hoo, boy. I can't wait to hear what she makes of "o'er the ramparts we watch were so gallantly streaming."

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment