Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Kids Are All Too Revealing

Sunday, February 07, 2010 By

Augusta, Ga. - The ballet teacher is going around the class having all the tiny dancers introduce themselves with a clapping game.

"My name is Julia," clap-clap. "And I want candy for Valentine's Day."

The teacher is Tammy Westofer, and her husband, Benji, used to dance with my husband.

"My name is EmersonReneeMcGowenHudson," Emmie says, setting off giggles from the observing parents. "An' I want candy AN' chocolate for Valentine's Day."

"I know your family," Miss Tammy says.

"Uh-huh!" Emmie answers. It's Augusta, after all. She's had this happen hundreds of times.

"I know your daddy," Miss Tammy says. "Did you know that?"

Emmie nods enthusiastically: "Yeah! 'Cause he's SCOTT HUDSON WGAC!"

Oh, my lord...

0 comments :

Post a Comment