Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, October 19, 2009 By

This morning, Scott came in the front door with a bewildered look on his face.

"How...?"

"I know. I'm so sorry." I hung my head, mortified.

"But... How?"

(Sigh) I broke the car. Again. Backing up last night, I knocked the driver's side mirror off its post. Oh, it still works. But it dangles uselessly on the side of the car.

"See, I was leaving the new house, and trying to avoid the trailer with the yard trash, AND the giant pecan tree, AND there's no outside light, and I forgot about that weird leg of the fence that juts out right there... Please don't lecture me. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not going to lecture you. I just..." He shrugs, and heads back out the door. "Oh, well."

Really? That's all?


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment