Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Day 13 of Scott's Hospitalization

AUGUSTA, GA. - 1:20 p.m. - He's awake. Happy reunion time! Does he remember me? ... YES! Wait. Is that a good thing? He asked me: ''How many others?'' I told him: ''Just you, Mr. Special!'' Oh. He thought it was some kind of outbreak or national emergency. Oh good christ he was looking for a story. INside the OUTbreak w/ Scott Hudson & WGAC!

1:58 p.m. - Have to go back to work. Hate leaving him.

5:30 p.m. - Back to the hospital. Sneaking in during no-visiting hours. Hee!

6:48 p.m. - Ahh! Fire alarms going off @ University Hospital!

6:51 p.m. - Now they're announcing some kind of code over the intercom...

6:55 p.m. - Nurses tell us 2 stay n waiting room. But... what about Scott? He's laying there next to a tube that's spewing 100% FLAMMABLE oxygen! I begin to run in frantic panic circles, unable to leave but unable to not do something.

6:58 p.m. - Aha! I have formulated a plan: carry Scott out on my back. Michael follow close w/ ventilator.

7:20 p.m. - "Only a small fire. Now contained." Are NO small fires where 100% oxygen is concerned.

7:22 p.m. - Fire trucks & police outside. Deputy GrumpyPants seems 2 B in charge.
Passing me, he barks, "Were u the 1 who pulled the fire alarm?" Do I look like a teenager? Not really. That's just all my hotness. Yowzah! 7:27 PM Oct 1st from txt

8:51 p.m. - I miss Scott the most @ night - especially as I enjoy our brand new mattqess w/o him!

8:53 p.m. - Get your minds out of the gutter.

8:55 p.m. - ASU 2 host a blood drive in Scott's honor. Call the professional writing dept. for info.

0 comments :

Post a Comment