Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, June 24, 2005

Dorkilicious

There’s always a checklist to follow when I go anywhere with the baby. Tonight, we were getting out of the car at Famous Dave’s - BBQ, yum! - and I was going through it...

windows up?
check.
sunroof closed?
check.
purse?
check.
bank card in my wallet?
check.
diaper bag?
check.
baby?
check. Trust me, I double check every time I leave the car.
husband?
check.
keys?
... keys?
...
fuck, where are the keys?

I’m rummaging through my purse, pissed with myself because I ALWAYS lose the keys. Scott, waiting by the car with the baby in her carrier, says, “Honey, are you going to cut the car off?”
“As soon as I find the keys,” I mutter irritably, and continue rummaging.

...

oh, crap.

0 comments :

Post a Comment