Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 05, 2004

Nice Friend

From AB:

Re the Pregnancy Update, I think it is perfectly reasonable to blame the wierdness on being pregnant. I mean, hormones are taking over your body. It is basically like PMSing for 9 months. And were I currently in a state of PMS, I would completely sympathize with your love-hate for Scott, your craving for chocolate and cheese, and even the nausea and anger. It is all part of that lovely cocktail of hormones being churned out by the old ovaries.

PS- I thought it was so awesome of you to share your sonograms with us; how absolutely mystical and wonderful it is to see something happening inside you right before my eyes!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A & W -

Ya’ll are so funny. If you’d had that great plastic thing shoved up inside you, you wouldn’t have felt anything mystical or wonderful. I just felt naked and, well, kind of squishy.

Love,
Stacey & Scott

0 comments :

Post a Comment