Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hurled

People keep getting in my way at work. I’ve offered to run seminars at work called things like: “Walking: It’s Harder Than it Looks”; and “You, Too, Can Run Food!” To make things worse, Big Richard keeps accidentally slamming into me. In his defense, he’s 7 feet tall and 320 pounds. But he has two eyes. He could use them to keep track of where all of us Lilliputians are, yeah?

So I’m waiting on bread, and he does it again! Right in front of the manager who didn’t believe me. I look at Manager T, palms up, like “Hello?! Can I get some help, here?” He starts laughing. Richard looks up.

R: What?
Me: You did it again!
R: What?
M: Slammed into me! You almost hurled me into the dishpit!
R: No, I didn’t.
Ty (still laughing): Actually, you did.
R: Me? Who?
Me: Who?! YOU Gigantor! Who else could we mean?!

0 comments :

Post a Comment