Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, November 17, 2014

One boyfriend for sale

Monday, November 17, 2014 By



AUGUSTA, GA. - R.H. was coming over after work, so I cooked dinner. But I didn't have time to defrost and blah blah some fancyness, so I overcompensated for the lack of fancy by making a salad, Zatarain's jamabalaya, and a big pot of Greek lemon-chicken soup. The soup involved parboiling a chicken and making homemade stock, deboning that chicken, chopping vegetables,

"Mmm, this is good," he said. And I glowed with pride.

"It tastes like Campbell's chicken and stars."



Awesome. Three and a half hours of careful cooking, and I could have just opened a can.


1 comments :

  1. You made this so brief. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and told you verily so. I would take it anytime I can. 5 stars! - plus chicken.

    ReplyDelete