Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, June 11, 2012

I am the moron in the scenario - big surprise

Monday, June 11, 2012 By

Andrew: "So, you need the html?"

Me: "Yes."

Andrew: "So just click there to copy it."

Me: "I don't see the right code. It's just the embed code."

Andrew: "Wait - what?" 

Me: "I need to link the screen shot image to the video, so people can just click through from the home page."

Andrew: "So, you don't need html?"

Me: "What? Yes, I need the code to link to the video, but all I can pull from here is the embed code."

Andrew: "So... you want the url."

Me: [blink] "... Oh. See, you're using real words that mean things, and I'm expecting you to guess what I'm thinking."

Andrew: "Right."

Me: "You should work on that."

0 comments :

Post a Comment