Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Break it Down Again

So check this out. Here is a list of all the things that broke this weekend:

  1. my computer
  2. the laptop on loan from Chris
  3. the printer
  4. the DVD player was already broken but it irritated me all weekend just sitting there with its not-working self
  5. the car
  6. the car we were test-driving to replace the car that broke down
  7. the ceiling fan in our bedroom
  8. a candle holder that fell off the wall without warning
  9. Scott's third toe
  10. my digital camera battery (work, not personal camera)
  11. Emerson (she has a fever)
  12. Scott (he got dehydrated at work so they sent him home. He had to rest and drink lots of Gatorade and water)
We're clearly overdue for a gift from the Universe, and I'm thinking it will be something pretty big, like superpowers. Clearly, about the only thing that didn't break on us this weekend was my sense of humor - and dinner with Patsy tonight will at least wear that down pretty well.

Tune in tomorrow to see if I survived the cookout.

0 comments :

Post a Comment