Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Oh, it's on.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 By , No comments

MD: So, what did you do this weekend?
Me: Hung out with my boyfriend.
MD: Which one?

She cracks up laughing. I grin at her. I was dating a lot, but now it's just Scott. "You're a dork," tell her, still grinning. She gets on the intercom: "Admin, Stacey just said she hung out with her boyfriend, and I said: 'Which one?'" She cackles some more. I hear Janet giggling. "MD is not funny!" I sing - oh, and why is MD using the intercom when Janet is five feet away? Just then, ED pops his head in the MD's office.

ED: Okay, I'm leaving for the day. He nods at me. You're in charge.
Stacey (prancing out of the room): Dianne's fired!

0 comments :

Post a Comment