Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Can openers are essential office supplies

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 By

A.A.: Do you think anyone will notice if I took this can opener home for half an hour?

Me: Well, since I donated that to the office, I say it's fine. I give you permission.

A.A.: Oh, cool. I don't have a can opener at home.

Me: Well, then, I gift that can opener to you!

A.A.: No, I'm going to bring it back! I'm going to buy one, I just-

Me: You know they have them at the Dollar Tree for, like...

A.A.: A dollar?

Me: Thereabouts.

A.A.: No, I'm going to bring this back.

Me: I have more at home. I'll just bring in another one.

A.A.: Why do you have more at home?

Me: I really, really like opening cans.




0 comments :

Post a Comment