Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Epistolary Envy

Monday, February 27, 2006 By , No comments

To:
El Primo Cheesemosto

Date:
Feb 26, 2006 6:03 PM
Subject:
RE: ALREADY FOUND A BAR. THANKS!!!!
Body:
You had to find a bar for an emergency photo shoot? Your life is so much cooler than mine. The last emergency I had was: "Scott! Where the hell did you put the diapers?!"

Oh, no, wait: there was my leek-and-Gruyere emergency at the grocery store tonight. Can you believe I'm going to have to drive to Publix to get them? Oh, and the emergency of Must Order Harry Potter Now. Will there be enough copies?!

Dear God what happened to my LIFE?!! Do you remember that I used to be cool? Or, at least some semblance of cool? Or, at least I ASPIRED to be cool? Maybe? Have I always been this domesticated? Am I mooing in my sleep and why has no one told me?

At least I blog.

Wait - is blogging cool? SEE?! I don't even KNOW anymore! Gah!

0 comments :

Post a Comment