Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

(Groan) Why Can't I Be Normal?

Tuesday, February 03, 2004 By , No comments

When I got home last night at 5 a.m., someone's dog had gotten into my garbage. There was smelly stinky garbage strewn all over my little yard. I thought: "Oh, hell, no," and went the fuck to bed. I resigned myself to getting it up at the crack of noon to clean it.

So I get up, drink some Diet Coke, start picking up around the house, and gather some garbage into a bag. Still wearing my negligee, I open my front door to toss the bag into the can, which is four feet from the door. My 80-year-old neighbor and her 50-year-old son are standing there.

Utter humiliation is an eye-opening way to start the day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment