Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleep Talking

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 By

Scott has a history of talking all kinds of bullcorn in his sleep. Like here. And here. It just never stops.

"Scott. Roll over, please."

"Mmm..."

"... Scott. Honey, roll over. I'm falling off the bed."

"Mmmm..."

"Scott."

"Mm."

"Scott."

"Mm."

"Scott."

"Mm."

"Okay, really, will you roll over, please?"

"Mm."

(Sigh)

"Scott!"

"Mmmmm?"

"SCOTT!"

"Hmmmmmwhat?!

"Will you please -"

"What is the demonstratory evidence?"

"... What?"

"I am not convinced that is the case. I want to see... demonstratory... evidentiary..."

"Yeah, I hear you. Uh... I guess we'll just have to wait for court?"

(Snore....)

And he still didn't roll over.

0 comments :

Post a Comment