Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well, there's a future option...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 By

I'm on the phone with a girlfriend when Scott calls my cell with an alternate plan for the evening.

"That's cool," I tell him. "Whatever you want to do is fine."

"See?" K.J. says, when I hang up. "You're so supportive. I wish you and I were married."

"Me, too," I rasp, trying to sound like the creepy "Wizard of Oz" kid in "A Christmas Story." "You are soooo preeeeettyyy..."

She laughs. "We're on the same page about relationships, you know? We'd make a great lesbian couple. I think we'd grow old together."

"I think that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"Well, I have to go. It's date night with Ronnie," she says, breaking up with me before we even begin.

"Scott just canceled date night," I moan.

"See?! I would NEVER cancel date night!"

She's lookin' sexier all the time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment