Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

So Hip That He Walks Crooked

Thursday, June 18, 2009 By

AUGUSTA, GA - I pass an incident on Damascus Road and decide to call Scott.

"Thanks, I'll call about it," he says.

"It's probably nothing," I warn him.

"Well, sure, but you're being a traffic trooper."

(Silence) "... Okay, really?"

He bursts into laughter.

"Are you going to pull out a Howdy Doody doll?"

"That's what Harley Drew calls it," he chuckles.

"Whatever. Listen, call me when my secret decoder ring comes in."

"Will do."

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comments :

  1. I know that when i visit this blog i will leave feel good about myself, my life and the world. Thanks for making this girl smile. Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete