Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Achtung, Music and Book Lovers!


We are moving, and thus downsizing, because we are tired of clutter. Clutter is bad for the brain. It clogs up my synpases and halts their effective conduction of neurotransmitters. Put simply, clutter makes me grumpy and stupid. And it stresses me out. So, along with clothes and assorted household items (how many freaking coffee cups do we really need?), we are ridding ourselves of hundreds of books and CDs. Ah, CDs, you say. The Hudson quaintness reminds me of the old days back on the farm. Yeah, whatever. If we had said records, you would have been all impressed with us.

Anyway, if you are in the market for CDs or books, we have some really good ones. Just let me know what you want. You can have it for $1, or $4 if I have to mail it.

You can compare that with the prices offered on Amazon.com and see that we are utterly reasonable people.

0 comments :

Post a Comment